ClearC2 uses a consultative approach throughout the entire Implementation process to engage the client to learn what’s important to their business as well as offer valuable advice from “lessons learned” from previous applications with similar needs and requirements. The implementation of any software solution should start with Best Practices sessions. These sessions are designed to educate your personnel about business processes and how the ClearC2 solution is implemented to automate those processes.Within these Best Practices sessions, detailed discussions are documented. These discussions between content experts from the different departments within your company and ClearC2 resources are used to outline how ClearC2 has been implemented in the past and discover the specific customer requirements and differences.
From that assessment, a detailed Project Plan is created that details specific steps involved with implementing ClearC2 for your needs. After the initial sessions are conducted a “ClearC2 Sandbox environment” is implemented using the model described in the Best Practices sessions. This sandbox environment is used as a working model to design and implement the processes. Data is imported from outside sources if necessary and testing begins using this environment. Once the “Sandbox” environment is fully set up, configured and integrated to other applications, we conduct the end user training sessions. From these sessions, typically some additional field level customizations and security elements are formalized, where we make those final changes. At that point, the ClearC2 application is then brought into production, and your company will then be able to focus on enhancing their customer relationships while improving each department’s efficiency.
An accurate Project Timeline is provided once a formal ClearC2 Needs Assessment is completed. However, a sample project plan can be downloaded above to outline the major steps in a typical ClearC2 installation project. The Best Practices sessions are not required, but recommended to help the project team form a scope of work that closely matches your requirements.
ClearC2 Consulting Services
ClearC2 Basic Delivery Service (Required)
Basic Service Includes:
- User Profile Set Up
- Installation Services
- Customization Services
- Consultative approach in customizing your application
- Role-based user interfaces
- Use of Best Practices sessions
- Sandbox environment testing by users for “application approval”
ClearC2 Training Service (Required)
Training Curriculum customized to fit the exact needs of the client. Role-based end user and administrator training sessions are web-based. On-site training is offered at an additional expense.
ClearC2 Integration Services (Optional)
- Basic Integration Batch Mode integration/upload of spreadsheets to the ClearC2 application via import maps using the import utility. Typically done on a scheduled basis (i.e. nightly, weekly, monthly).
- Advanced Integration Bi-directional data flow integration to other systems/databases using permanent connection (i.e. standard web services, direct ODBC connection via VPN, etc.). The complexity and volume of data integration will directly affect the cost – a “scope of work” quote will be provided once more details have been revealed.
- CTI Integration Integration services to capture phone call data from customers’ phone system to pull into the ClearC2 application producing popup screens and enabling outbound dialing capability.
- Website Integration Integration services that create a connection to websites via an API or other methods for the purpose of pulling pertinent customer data (such as support ticket creation and new leads generated by website registration) into ClearC2 systems.
ClearC2 Self-Service Portal (Optional)
Development/Creation of self-service customer or partner portal with flexibility to customize to specific business requirements/functionality for each type of portal user. Each portal can be branded differently depending on who’s viewing/accessing it.
Website Content Management (Optional)
ClearC2 Content Management Services allows for the custom design and deployment of a Website for external or internal use. Web pages are published using WordPress and content can be managed by ClearC2 for an additional fee.